The board presented the FY2019-2020 summary including the financial, marketing/communication, cultural, and philanthropy. The new Board of Directors were introduced to the members by the Chairman of the current board.
The plan for FY 2020-2021 was discussed;
- FY2020-2021 will have one level of membership ($200 single/$380 couple) which will include the following –
- DP and KP 2020 events are TBD
- Major physical events with overseas artists will be pushed towards the end of the year/early next year depending on the COVID-19 situation (SP + Spring/Summer event)
- BAP will be conducting 4 major virtual shows on a professional platform with paid overseas artists – This will also help the artists in India during this difficult time
- Kids summer events
- BAP magazine – local (members) + overseas paid articles to increase the quality of the publication
- Major philanthropic initiatives – “Amphan” and COVID-19 will continue
- Other improvements planned-
- BAP website/professionally done (membership portal, enhanced security, better administrative features, etc.)
- Major initiative
- BAP asset/Club as per our Mission
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html